Friday, April 12, 2013

Leaving Delhi

7 weeks have flown by, and I am at the end of my time in Delhi. My expectations have been surpassed in every way. Delhi is a great city, with lots of things to offer. From good restaurants to fun nightlife to an efficient metro system, Delhi has definitely made a more favorable impression than Jaipur.  
Working in the clinic has been a good experience, and I have definitely learned a thing or two about patience after working with 4 year olds every day! During my last day at the tutorials, one of the girls I tutor brought me a flower, and all the kids gave me a card they had made and signed. It was a really sweet gesture.
While exploring the city has been a great adventure and working in the clinic has taught me a lot, by far the best part has been living with the Jeraths and Gaby. They have been so friendly and welcoming that I have felt like part of their family. I will miss Geetika’s cooking and Rocky’s life advice, and watching One Tree Hill with Rishika and Rahul every night at 10 pm. I will definitely be back to visit them someday.

1 comment:

  1. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading what you all have to say.Delhi Sightseeing Spots

    ReplyDelete